|If your needs are QA Coordinator, Owners Representation, Technical Advisory, Welding Inspection, Welding Supervisor, QA/QC Inspection, Den will facilitate your project with efficiency and precision enabling you to achieve your desired results. With over 15 years of industry experience in the shop, field and new construction, Den has set himself apart with a commitment of excellence, following client protocol and safety, and delivering exceptional results.
With a range of experience at power plants, refineries, water stations, industrial shops and new facility construction, Den’s ability to adapt to the demands of various job sites and client requirements is a vital asset. Den is diplomatic and approachable. His reputation built on integrity, brings continuity to any volatile situation.
- API 570 - Petroleum Pipe Inspection Certification
- Level 2 - Welding Inspector, Canadian Welding Bureau
- CWB Certification to CSA Standard W178.2-2001, written to code B31.3
- 4th Class Power Engineer
- ASME member affiliate
- AWS student member
- Certified Journeyman Welder, Inter-Provincial
- “B” Pressure Welder Certification
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Fall Arrest Training